Electricians Cape Town
Over the period of 30 years, Quintin Wareley along with sons Chad and Nathanael, has gained experience in a vast amount of industrial machinery and equipment and has a few clients for whom equipment is maintained as well as undertakes emergency repairs in case of electromechanical failure.
Philectro is registered as a contractor with the department of labour under register number WC-01375 with Quintin Wareley as the Registered Installation Electrician. Quintin is also a long standing member of the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA) Cape Town.
Sons Chad and Nathanael work together with Quintin to manage the business and deal with challenges faced during these unstable economic times.
Philectro recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The organization views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The organization quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals;
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all Quality matters
- Communicate its quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the organization and to interested parties
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards
- Adopt a forward looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management
Occupational Health & Safety policy
We are striving towards the highest level of compliance within the Occupational Health and Safety Act In order to achieve this objective management and staff are commited to an active Occupational Health & Safety Management system.
Our management will continue to provide our employees with the highest standards of support and advice to comply to the required legislation. We will maintain the highest possible standards while promoting an attitude of continuous improvement throughout the company.
OUR SYSTEM IS AIMED AT ELIMINATION:
- Personal injury to Employees and Public
- Property damage and wastage
- Occupational Health and Safety hazards
- Fires and explosions
- Unplanned interruptions to the processes
- Safety risks to all company assets
- Nonconformance to legislation, rules and procedures
- Risk to People, Equipment, Materials and Environment with due care
Management undertakes to operate effective systems and to provide adequate training for all employees and non-employees who might be affected by our operation, in order to ensure that with the application of the Zero Tolerance Principles these objectives will be achieved.